EU market access and reimbursement should be investigated early on in the development process of a new medical technology
More and more companies are exploring opportunities for funding and reimbursement when their new technologies are still in the development stage as this knowledge can be vital for business planning.
MedPass’ reimbursement consulting team helps clients obtain visibility on the reimbursement landscape for their products in various EU markets by performing in depth, customized, product specific research to determine any funding and reimbursement opportunities. This includes identifying any early opportunities for reimbursement under existing codes and payments or innovation funding programs providing coverage with evidence development for new technologies.
MedPass then performs a gap analysis to determine what actions need to be taken with respect to clinical studies, KOL development, meetings with payers, development of value dossiers and economic arguments to secure longer term reimbursement and successful market access. MedPass further develops strategic roadmaps to prioritize key countries for product launch and identify pan-European opportunities for coordinated health technology assessments.
MedPass International’s Reimbursement team is highly specialized in the processes for obtaining reimbursement / funding in key EU markets, especially for breakthrough technologies. Working through a team of strategic partners, MedPass helps our clients successfully execute their market access and reimbursement strategies.
Features of our customized reimbursement services include:
- In-depth, customized Reimbursement Roadmaps for key EU markets including short term strategies for obtaining reimbursement by identification of existing coverage for competing products and identification of fast track reimbursement procedures for innovative technologies
- Systematic Literature Reviews, evidence assessments and development of value propositions
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) dossier preparation and submission
- Health Economic Model adaptation for EU markets
- KOL and payer meetings and advisory boards